The V.E.T.I. Network

Equipping Cutting Edge Leaders

Graduation:
Graduation will take place during the Victory Outreach International World Conference in the summer of 2020. Dates will be posted as we receive them.

Graduation Guests:
Guests of the graduates are able to attend the graduation ceremony at no cost.  If stopped at the entrance guests should inform the usher that they are attending the graduation ceremony. Guests may arrive as early as they like. Tickets to attend the conference will need to be purchased to attend the evening service or any other service.

Graduation Rehearsal:
Graduation rehearsal will take place on: 

Cap and Gowns:
Pick up your cap & gown on:  

Graduation Rings:
A Jostens representative will be available to place your school ring order at the LA Convention Center on:

Graduation Photos:
A professional photographer will be taking pictures of each graduate as they receive their certificate and at the bottom of the steps (details during rehearsal). A class photo will also be taken immediately after the ceremony. Afterward, family and friends may take photos with graduates. Graduates will be able to order their photos online a few days after graduation. 

Instructors & Coordinators, Please Note:

We have a special gathering planned for all of our V.E.T.I. instructors & coordinators (only) during the V.O.I. World Conference on: 

Additional details will be posted below as we receive them

Views: 6

Reply to This

© 2019   Created by Victory Outreach International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service