The V.E.T.I. Network

Equipping Cutting Edge Leaders

How Do Online Classes Work?

Online classes are group study courses available on any computer (PC or Mac) with internet access.  Students can connect to their classroom as often as they like, 24 hours a day.  Students can also dialogue with other students and the instructor online or by email.

VETI provides technical support for all of our online students.  If a student has a problem  logging into class or has a technical problem related to their course, they should call Academic Services for assistance (909-599-4437).

Online students will not be able to log into their specific course until the first day of class.  To log into your online class, visit VetiOnline.com. Use the same username and password when registering. Please note: the username and password for your free account on the  TheVETINetwork.com is separate from your Victory Outreach account.  

Online classes consist of video & audio lessons, group discussions, reading & writing assignments and quizzes.
  Each week (on Monday morning) a new lesson appears in a students course.  Students have until the end of the week (11:55pm [PST] each Sunday) to turn in all assignments.

Students can enroll in as many online & onsite classes as he or she can handle.

Students should expect to put in "at least" 3-6 hours of work per week, for each course (this depends on how fast a student can type, their reading and comprehension skills, as well as on their individual learning style).

Classes are taught by V.E.T.I. Instructors and feature a high degree of interaction between the student, instructor and fellow online students.  
The cost for an online class is $110  plus the textbook. For a list of all textbooks click here.

When a student logs into his course he/she will be presented with several links.  Each link represents a video/audio clip, a lecture, an assignment, a discussion, an activity, and/or a quiz.  Students click on the link to open and read, hear or see its instruction.

Lessons are in form of text, audio and/or video (handouts or pdf files are also used along with the course textbook).

Students respond to lessons by summarizing and/or writing essays, completing special assignments, interacting with other students and the instructor using our discussion boards and chat forums and by taking weekly quizzes. 

Students submit their responses and receive feedback directly from the instructor.  Students also discuss what they are learning with fellow students.  

Academic Integrity Policy.

What do you think?  Reply below.

Views: 3614

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi my name is Alysha Loma, I have took VETI classes here and there, and I am also a UTC alumni. I just want to get all my classes together to see how many units I already have. What can I do to get that? and also show they are credited. After all this, I want to do online VETI and move forward.  

I know for sure, in classroom setting, I took:

History and Vision

New Testament Survey 

Also being a UTC Alumni 07-08

http://www.thevetinetwork.com/notes/Frequently_Asked_Questions#tran...

Alysha, all you need is to request a copy of your transcripts.  Click on the link above for instructions.

Hope this helps.

las clases en espanol tambien empiesan el 26 de enero

Si, pero uno puede completar el trabajo a cualquier hora.

I was unable to connect to the free class this morning at 10:00am "5 Habits of Highly Effective Learners"

Where do I get my book for my class online ? Counseling

How do you log into your course?

The book will be listed on the course syllabus.   You can also find the books you will most likely need from the link mentioned in the post above.

Edgar villa said:

Where do I get my book for my class online ? Counseling

to log into your course visit vetionline.com on the first day of class and log in with your username and password.

Juanita Marie Garcia said:

How do you log into your course?

Sounds great.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Victory Outreach International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service