Click here to enroll.
VETI is now offering a new curriculum called, Practical Ministry Courses (PMC).
PMC's are 1-unit elective courses (2.5 hours each) intentionally offered to complement local pastors and provide practical skill-based training to help quickly empower Victory Outreach members into effective leaders for our movement today.
The tuition for each PMC is $40 (US). Check the schedule at http://GetVeti.com
Below are a list of PMC's that have already been offered as well as the tentative list for 2017.
VETI Practical Ministry Course List
- Pulpit Etiquette, 9/12/2016 & 10/10/2016.
- Life Group Ministry, 10/17/2016.
- How to Disciple, 11/15/2016.
- Event Planning, 12/12/2016.
- Relational Leadership, 1/31/2017.
- Marriage & Ministry, 2/27/2017.
- How to Start Discipleship Home, 3/27/2017
- How to Be an Effective Team Member 4/29/2017
- Prayer & Fasting 6/20/2017
- Planning Effective Street Rallies
- Effective Media Ministry
- How to Study the Bible
- How to Teach a Bible Study
- How to develop a Worship Team
- Preparing for the Mission Field.
- Preparing Future Pastors
- 1 and 1 Evangelism
- Women in Ministry / Minister's Wives
- How to break the 150 Barrier
- How to break the 400 Barrier
- How to break the 600 Barrier
Ready to Graduate from VETI, UTC or VOBC?
PMC's are also available in Spanish.